Browse up-coming trainings in basic and advanced mediation, as well as sessions on a variety of specialty areas.
Network with colleagues, receive training from experienced mediators, and learn what's new in mediation.
PCM 2018 Annual Conference
Mediating Outside the Box
Harrisburg * April 13 & 14
- Pre-Conference Training (April 13): Elevate Thinking and Break Impasse ~ Selina Shultz
- MVP Award Dinner (April 13): Restorative Justice ~ Dawn Lehman
- Plenary (April 14): Workplace Conflict ~ Clymer Bardsley
- Three Sessions with 10 workshop choices (April 14)
Many thanks to our conference sponsorsACR – Greater Philadelphia Chapter
ADR Options, Inc.
Good Shepherd Mediation Program
Mediation Council of Western Pennsylvania
Unruh Turner Burke & Frees, PC
PCM is now partnered with the PA Association of Realtors (PAR) to create a roster of mediators available to mediate buyer/seller and broker/broker disputes.
PCM members are eligible to fill out the roster application form. For more information, contact Lisa Aaron at PAR – 1-800-555-3390.
- View a demonstration of online mediation recorded for the 2015 conference under the guidance of Giuseppe Leone, Virtual Mediation Lab. 20-minute version | Full, one hour version
- PCM strives to promote the use of mediation through educating the public, increasing the demand for qualified practitioners, and providing a network for professional development.